How to get us a valid copy of your receipt:
A receipt is proof that you are the rightful user of
TopScore Pro? software. Acceptable receipts
come in different forms so here are some suggestions on how to provide us with
an acceptable receipt.
If you purchased the software directly from ScholarWare, Inc. your receipt
came with your product on the outside shipping label. It has your Customer
ID on the receipt. We keep a record of your purchase also and it is not
necessary to fax us a copy of your receipt.
Amazon.com or other online distributors you MUST
FOLLOW these instructions:
They can provide you with a copy of your receipt. You can do this a couple
ways. The best way is to fax or email us a copy of the receipt that came with
the software. If you do not have that receipt, you can obtain it
ONLINE or by contacting the online company. For example, Amazon.com.
To obtain a receipt ONLINE:
1. Log into your Amazon.com account.
2. Find the ScholarWare item (TopScore Pro) in your list of items purchased
3. Click on the View order button.
4. Click on the Need to print an invoice? button under Payment
Information. This will display a receipt with your Name and
Address on it.
5. Print out THIS web page "receipt" to your printer
OR use the FILE SaveAs menu and save the file to your desktop as an HTML (webpage)
6. Fax the web page receipt to us or attach the HTML file to the reply email to
7. Don't forget to fill out an Support Request From and tell us to expect a fax receipt from you.
It is difficult for us to accept credit card
statements or cancelled checks as proof of purchase if the charge is to a
distributor because those charges often contain other items and we really cannot
verify that that charge was actually for our products.
If you purchased the software directly from us, we should
have you as a registered customer and you may simply be asked to verify
information on the customer record.
It is usually best if you keep your receipt! We will
do our best to work with you.
US Mail or Fax receipts to: